Hot meals are prepared daily in our on-site kitchen. They conform to the new government healthy standards and cost £2.40 per day. School lunches must be paid, in advance, via Pupil Asset.
Please click here to go to the Pupil Asset.
Facilities are also provided for children to eat a packed lunch. We encourage parents to ensure that packed lunches are healthy and wholesome.
Free School Meals
To check to see if your child qualifies for free school meals, visit the Kent County Council website on the link below:
It is never too early to eat a healthy diet so for children who bring lunch to school, we do encourage them as well as parents to make healthy choices and provide a balanced diet, although we are all human and understand the attraction of an occasional treat.
The main foods include:
- bread, cereals, rice, pasta, noodles
- vegetables, legumes (for example, dried peas, beans, lentils)
- milk, yoghurt, cheese
- meat, fish, poultry, eggs, nuts, legumes
- Carbohydrates to give you lots of energy!
- Proteins to help you grow up, build up and repair your cells
- Vitamins and Minerals to keep your body healthy and fight diseases
- Fats to store your energy in your body but not too much, just enough to store your energy.
- Water to keep your body clean and to help digest food.
Children may bring fruit for break times. We do not allow children to bring sweets or crisps into school.